Featuring cherita!


June 6, 2009

Will Ferrell

I was never much of a Will Ferrell fan until I saw the movie, Elf. I love that film and carve out time each December to watch it. I also love the movie soundtrack, which features Ferrell's costar, Zooey Deschanel, singing "Baby It's Cold Outside." (I love the song in spite of the fact that my daughter refers to it as the "Date Rape Song," because of the line, "Hey, what's in this drink?" But, I digress.)

A friend recently told me about Will Ferrell's association with an organization called Cancer for College, and has given me an additional reason to admire him. You can help support his cause by purchasing one of the Will Ferrell sunscreen lotions. I won't say anything other than the "art" on the labels is outstanding!

If you're good with a video camera, you may want to enter the commercial contest, too!

1 comment:

  1. Another excellent bit of info courtesy of Random Noodling. Thanks! I need to share this with Alex before he heads off to grad school. (Too bad he didn't know about it during his undergrad years!) Who knew Will Ferrell was cute, funny AND nice?

    Andy

    ReplyDelete