Featuring cherita!


August 12, 2009

How's Your Week Going?

My week has officially been designated as a "week from hell." It all started Sunday morning when I found that my beloved desktop computer had suffered an invasion by roving Trojan viruses! Being of a pacifistic nature, it succumbed to the assault and was hauled off to the hospital for sick and dying computers. With any luck, it will make a complete recovery, but the doctor isn't even scheduled to operate until Saturday. I hate working on a laptop. I do it, but I hate it.

We're short-handed at the library due to 4 staff members taking their vacations at the same time, so I'm feeling harried and short-tempered at work.

I'm about ready to move out of the country due to the ridiculousness of the members of the American public who are so very willing to believe all the crap about mandated euthanasia, and being "forced" to give up the healthcare they supposedly love (yeah, right, they love the co-pays, paying 30% more this year than last, and not being covered for preventive care visits). I can't tell you how many times this week I've recommended a visit to FactCheck.org. Whatever happened to the idea of looking things up?

And, just 1 minute ago, my cat threw up and gave me her, "hey, I didn't do it" look.

It's been a helluva week--and it's only Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment