Featuring cherita!


April 22, 2012

Poetry Friday--Round-Up Extension

Dori's comment came through after 5 pm on Friday, the time I left for the Massachusetts Poetry Festival. So, here it is:

At DoriReads you'll find The Watch that Ends the Night: Voices from the Titanic by Allan Wolf. Dori provides a few videos and lots of links to Allan and his work.

I'm back from the Mass Poetry Festival. It was AWESOME despite poet, Stephen Dunn's comment that "awesome" is the most over-used word in the English language. There's a reason why some words are used a lot! I invite you to come back on Friday when I'll be summarizing my experience. Plus, I have photos!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Diane. You're kind to add my info. It sounds like you had a fabulous weekend. I have no problems with awesome. I'm looking forward to reading details about the conference.

    ReplyDelete