Featuring cherita!


August 2, 2015

Happy Haiga Day!

My friend Janet, the ex-patriot, frequently posts photos of her adopted home of Ireland. Earlier in the week she posted several photos on Facebook that she labeled "Cooloorta Beauties." The "beauties" are four lovely, lively horses. I asked to use one of her photos and she allowed me to turn it into a haiga. I cropped and edited Janet's photo. I didn't much like the end result at first, but it has grown on me over the past few days!

Click to enlarge for easier reading. © Diane Mayr, all rights reserved. Photo © Janet Buell, all rights reserved, used with permission.

1 comment:

  1. luv the stride of these horses, and the union in their rhythm; an awesome haiga, thanks for linking up at my Sunday Lime Diane

    much love...

    ReplyDelete